Saturday 17 March 2012

Tomorrow :(

Im scared.. I'm going back to my school tomorrow. I just have this feeling where I think somethings gonna happen tomorrow. Which really gives me goosebumps now.
I really think that I deserve something good in life. But I know, there is always sadness and happiness. I should be grateful to god for  what I have. :') Now all I could think is school, results, teachers and what chapter comes next.
I feel like theres a tornado hitting me now. I feel horrible and awful :( I need someone to rely on. But sadly, I dont think I have someone who I can trust, be with, care and to be loved. Life sometimes is never fair. And there is always competition. But I know every competition just makes me stronger and stronger each day. And I'm gonna smile whether it hurts or not.